OS Speed .21 AD2 Engine inc EBIS Combo with OS Speed Pipe
The OS Speed B21AD2 engine has several updates from champion Adam Drake. It’s a excellent choice for both buggy and truck racing as it provides a linear power band, exceptional fuel mileage and tons of overall power.
Featuring a unique semi-long stroke configuration, this engine also boasts a DLC crankshaft with larger double tungsten counterweights and a unique cylinder design that’s exclusive to the Drake edition engines. These changes will provide smoother low end power and more overall torque.
The B21AD2 is based off the B21AD and features a new crankshaft, cooling head, head button with an o-ring to reduce vibration and keep dirt out, new carburetor ball, and different size venturi.
- Adam Drake’s unique engine specs not used on any other O.S. Speed engine.
- Great for buggy and truck racing.
- Redesigned cylinder liner with optimized porting.
- DLC crankshaft with larger double tungsten counterweight.
- Semi-long stroke configuration.
- Blue anodized 6.5 and 7.0 mm carburetor reducers.
- Ceramic rear bearing.
- 21J carburetor.
- O.S.SPEED P3 gold plug, great for medium and low speed torque performance, is also included
- Displacement: 0.213 cu in (3.49cc)
- Bore: 0.646″ (16.4mm)
- Stroke: 0.652″ (16.55mm)
- Practical RPM: 4,000-42,000 RPM
- Output: 2.65PS 34,000 RPM, 2.61HP @ 34,000RPM
- Weight: 12.45oz (353g)
- (1) AD2 Engine
- (1) Engine to Header Gasket
- (1) P3 Gold plug
- (1) 21J carburetor
- Blue anodized 6.5 and 7.0 mm carburetor reducers
- OS Speed .21 Pipe Kit