Introducing the Master Off-Road MO2.0, which enhances the speed range and brings out a sense of stability with smooth cornering!
Even though the 4WD drive provides overwhelming propulsion, in today's off-road driving, which tends to be quick in cornering, the wheelbase has been extended, the Ackermann ratio has been revised, and the center one-way slipper has been adopted to create a sense of stability. High mileage is possible. In particular, the newly developed one-way slipper works when landing from a jump or entering a corner, eliminating over-traction on the front tires and creating a milder behavior. In addition, the adoption of a Φ13mm big bore shock has dramatically improved the capacity, reliably absorbing the impact from the road surface and enhancing the feeling of grounding.
- Large capacity 13mm shocks
- Low height body
- Laydown front and rear shock towers (rear short shock specifications)
- Lightweight front and rear bulkheads
- Lightweight bulkhead caps
- COL slipper unit (center one-way limiter slipper unit)
- Main chassis (3) mm long/COL slipper compatible)
- Center bone (F/51 mm, R/100 mm)
- Center mount (front side)
- Center mount plate
- Servo mount & plate
- Steering block plate
- Front suspension arm (heavy duty)
- High down force rear wing