We run and support these at Outlaw RC!
Yokomo’s World Champion YZ-2 Series reached the ultimate goal at the 2017 IFMAR Off-Road World Championships in China when Yokomo Factory Driver Ryan Maifield took the overall TQ honors and then proceeded to Win the 2wd Buggy World Championship. Since then, Yokomo has been working very hard with current IFMAR World Champion Ryan Maifield, 4-time IFMAR World Champion Ryan Cavalieri, 2017 IFMAR 2wd Buggy 3rd place finisher Lee Martin, & lead track engineer Shin Adachi to bring the next level of performance to Yokomo with the YZ-2 DTM3!
- Updated Shorter Main Chassis
- Updated Bell Crank System
- Updated Bell Crank Steering Blocks
- Updated 3mm Shorter Rear Shock Tower
- Updated Thinner Pistons Designed for Shorter Shocks
- Updated Front & Rear 3.0 mm Outer Suspension Pins
- Updated Front & Rear 3.5 mm Inner Suspension Pins
- Updated Adjustable Shock Mounting Option for S3 Rear Arms
- 3 Piece Split LC / LD Transmission Case (Both Included)
- Easy Access Diff & Diff Height Adjustments
- JConcepts F2 Body (JConcepts Front & Rear Wing Included)
- Front Wing Mount (Included)
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- Steering servo
- Battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
- 1/10 buggy tires & tire glue
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 1/10 Buggy Tires, Wheels and tire glue
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.