OS .21 XZ-B Race Engine inc EBIS
Great entry to mid level engine for your Buggy or Truggy. Uses some parts of the Drake motor but on a lesser scale. We recommend replacing the steel engine bearings after roughly 6 months racing to ceramics.
The perfect balance between price and performance.
The 21XZ-B Version II delivers ideal performance at a reasonable price. It continues to exceed the expectations of even pro racers, delivering power comparable to the Speed Spec II at a lower price. Upgrades include a lightened cylinder head, improved cooling and a brand new 22B2 single-needle carb for easy tuning. If you're looking for incredible throttle response and the power to conquer off-road, you've found it in the 21XZ-B Version II.
- Performance that rivals the Speed 21XZ-B Spec II
- Shares the piston, liner and con rod of the Spec II
- Easy-tune 2282 single-needle carb
- Optimized power band
- Silicon-filled crankshaft with tungsten counter weights
- Low center of gravity
- Blue anodized head
- Incredible throttle response